While these might not be considered a traditional gift by some, giving underwear is not as weird as you might think! We’re going to take a look at who might like getting these as a gift and why they’re such an awesome gift idea in our opinion. By the time you’ve finished reading, there’s a good chance you might think differently about cotton boxer briefs!
Who Will Enjoy Boxer Briefs as a Gift?
First up, we’re going to go over some of the people who might like getting these as a gift.
- Bachelors – You’ll want to be careful giving these to a bachelor if you’re not a family member. And even then, it might be considered odd if not coming from mom on Christmas or a birthday.
- Joke Gift – We’re not going to spell out any of the possible punch lines, but this can also make a practical and affordable gag gift for someone you think needs a smile and would “get it” if you sent this.
- College Kids – Sending a care package off to college? Why not include these in the box along with cookies and whatever else you send. It’s a cheap way to make sure your kid in college has enough clean underwear.
If you sit down and think about it a while, you’re sure to come up with a list of other people who might enjoy getting boxer briefs as a gift.
Features and Benefits of Puma Boxer Briefs 3 Pack
To help you make your decision on whether or not to give these as a gift, let’s go over some of the main benefits and features you get.
- 100% Cotton – This means the underwear is comfortable and will stand up well over time. You’re also not going to have to worry too much about shrinkage. Additionally, you can be sure they’re going to be soft and comfortable because the fabric can breathe.
- Machine Washable – Another great thing about these is that they’re machine washable and don’t need special dry cleaning or anything in order to get them clean and keep them that way.
- Elastic Waistband – The elastic from Puma used on the waistband is very comfortable and easy to wear when you compare them to some of the other brands that are not made as well.
Overall, this three pack of boxer briefs from Puma is a great value and will make an awesome gift for some people. You can choose from an assortment of colors or get all three pairs in the same color. This is something to think about before you buy them as a gift.
If you’ve been wearing these a while or have a funny story about getting underwear as a gift, be sure to leave us a comment and share your experience. At AwesomeGifts, we love to get the story behind the story because that helps us come up with even more great gift ideas.
Price: $24.99 Buy Now