Let’s take a quick look at just some of the people who would likely love getting this household appliance as a gift.
- Cooks – Obviously, anyone who loves food and/or cooking is going to get a kick out of this awesome gift. Available for under $100, it’s a great way to impress a cook in your life by giving them something they’ll love.
- Newlyweds – Another idea is to get this for a couple that just got married. Even if it’s not on their wedding registry, they still might appreciate having a modern way to cook food safely – especially if they’re planning on having children soon.
- Campers – Additionally, anyone who loves camping or has an RV and travels a lot will love how easy and safe this makes cooking. Induction cooktops are a great way to cook when on the road or camping out.
Many other types of people are going to enjoy this as well, including people who have just moved and may have a smaller kitchen than they want.
Features and Benefits of the Portable Induction Cooktop
Knowing who would like this as a gift is only some of the information you need to make a decision about whether or not to buy this, so keep reading for more on why we think this is such an awesome gift idea.
- Efficient Energy Usage – This Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts – just 15 amps of electricity. This is standard in all homes.
- Nice Design – The cooktop is lightweight and compact, which makes for easy handling and storage.
- Easy to Use – The digital control panel makes it super easy to use this induction cooktop burner. A built-in count-down digital timer with 5 min increments up to 170 minutes.
- Controls – Speaking of control, you get 10 temperatures, ranging from 140°F to 460°F and 10 power levels from 200-1800 Watts.
- Compatible – You can use any Duxtop Whole-Clad premium cookware and other induction ready cookware.
- Safe – The auto-pan detection will shut down the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected, making it super safe. It’s also equipped with a diagnostic error message system and low and high voltage warning system.
This Portable Induction Cooktop Burner has a lot going for it – which is why a lot of people decide to get it as a gift for themselves. This is totally fine, but keep in mind that it also makes a wonderful gift under $100.
If you have ever used an induction cooktop before, we’d love to hear what you think. Write a comment below and share your thoughts with the rest of us. When it comes to giving the most awesome gifts, it’s all about having as much information as possible before you make any purchases.
Price: $69.99 Buy Now