Want to find the best romantic gifts for men? Sit back and let us help you come up with your own ideas on what to give the special man in your life. Whether you only have a little money to spend or have hundreds to shower the man you love with gifts, we have something for everyone. Additionally, we’re going to go over some of the things you want to keep in mind before you make any purchasing decisions. No matter how long you’ve been romantic with a man, this guide is going to help you find the perfect gift.
Romance and Giving Gifts to Men
Before we begin with our list of specific gift ideas for that special man in your life, we’re going to go over some advice and tips for making sure you get an appropriate gift.
- Too Much Too Soon? – If you’ve just gotten into a relationship with a man, it might be too soon to get something super sexy. That being said, not all couples are the same, so you really have to be able to judge what the man would want.
- Make it Personal – While they might not admit it, men like to think that someone giving them a gift really knows them. Take the time to get something that is perfect for the man in your life.
- Timing is Everything – Instead of getting a man a romantic gift on Valentine’s Day or some other holiday or special occasion, give him the gift when he least expects it or needs it the most. If you see he’s had a rough day, have a romantic gift you can give at a moment’s notice.
Now that you have a few things to think about, let’s go over some specific ideas.
Hot Romantic Gifts for Men
Here’s our collection of just a few ideas for the man in your life. Remember, this list is full of suggestions. To get something truly special, you want to tailor the gift to the man who’s getting it.
- Kama Sutra DVD – This can help him come up with ways to spice things up in the bedroom. If video is not your thing, you might also consider a book with plenty of pictures. These days, you can even get a Kama Sutra App, although that might not be the best of gifts.
- DeLuxe Smoking Jacket – Want to help your man feel like Hugh Hefner? A classic silk smoking jacket he can wear around the house while in his boxers is a good idea. Expect to spend a couple hundred dollars or more on something quality. That said, you can get a Hugh Hefner costume for under a hundred bucks.
- Faux Fur Russian Brown Bear Accent Rug – If you’re dating or in a relationship with a manly man who loves the outdoors, this fake bear rug can help him with his rugged image of being an outdoorsman. You can find these for well under $100 each, but prepare to spend more if you want something quality that will last a long time.
- Music for Lovers – Whether it’s the Sarah Vaughan album of the same name or just a mix of sexy tunes, this can be a great gift for the man who’s into music in a big way. Just make sure you’re around to listen to the music with him at least once to really make the gift special.
- Chocolate – No, we’re not talking about a Hershey bar or other nonsense. You’re going to want to spend $30 or more – at least – to get a good selection of high quality chocolate to sweeten up your man. Science has shown that some dark chocolate is actually good for the body.
- My Heart Will Guide you Home Pocket Compass – This heart shaped pendant has a tiny compass inside and is perfect for the romantic man in your life. This isn’t too expensive at around $20, but it’s still a clever and cute way to show a man how much you truly care.
Have your own ideas for gifts to romance a man? Let us know by leaving a comment. It only takes a moment or two, and it really adds to the community we’re growing here at Awesome Gifts. We want to make sure we bring you the best gift ideas no matter the price range, type of gift or any other factor.