If you’re trying to find a creative and unique gift for your girlfriend, we have some advice as well as some ideas on what to get her. Whether you’ve just started dating her or you’ve been going out with her for a long time, we have a list of items that are sure to make her happy. The best news is that you don’t need to spend a ton of money to show the special woman in your life that you care about her a lot. Keep reading to get some help coming up with a gift idea that is sure to be remembered and cherished for years to come.
Advice for Buying Unique Gifts for Girlfriends
Before we give you a list of gifts you might give, we’re going to go over some of the rules you should have in place for yourself.
- No Gifts for You – It’s not really considered unique to get a girlfriend some lingerie or something else that’s really a gift for you. If you really want to treat her right, be sure to get her something that she’s going to enjoy. That’s the whole point of getting her a gift in the first place.
- Price Appropriate – The longer you’ve known your girlfriend, the more appropriate it is to spend larger amounts of money on a gift. The more you spend, the more creative you’ll be able to get so you find the perfect unique gift. At the end of the day, it’s all about making her smile.
- Be Creative – If you want to find a unique gift for your girlfriend, you’re going to need to be creative, of course. Sit down and take some time to think about the woman in your life and really come up with something that’s going to mean something to her on a personal level.
Now that you have some pointers on what to do, we’re going to go over some gift ideas that will make your girlfriend ecstatic.
Best Unique Gifts for a Girlfriend
Use these ideas as a jumping off point to come up with something personal to show affection to the woman in your life.
- Funny Book – Does your girlfriend have a great sense of humor? If so, check out 50 BOYFRIENDS WORSE THAN YOURS, a book that will hopefully put a smile on her face as she realizes what a catch she’s made. If this title is a bit too much, there are many other options available. Heck, why don’t you get her a Kindle Fire and a hundred books from her favorite authors?
- Jewelry – Okay, so this doesn’t sound like it’s very unique, but it’s all about how you go about getting the jewelry. Instead of buying something “off the rack,” use something personal to you two to make a one of a kind piece of jewelry. This is going to take some planning to pull it off right, but it will be well worth it when she loves the gift and constantly wears it.
- Handmade Gift – Speaking of making jewelry, you don’t even have to go that far. If you’re known for being a man of words or know there’s a poet that your girlfriend loves, take the time to make her a homemade, hand printed book. This doesn’t cost a lot of money and will definitely be more different than a lot of other gifts she’s gotten in her life most likely.
- A Better Tablet or Phone – This may not sound like a unique gift, but it can be. If you’ve known your girlfriend for a while, why not get her a new mobile device? You can even make sure it has a custom case that fits her personality. While it can be a bit expensive, if you stop and think about it, surely she’s worth the little extra money. Just make sure you’re creative when you pick out the device.
Hopefully the list above has sparked some ideas for getting your girlfriend a gift. We love to hear from our readers, so be sure to leave a comment and let us know if you have any ideas you’d like to share. If you have the perfect unique gift idea for women, share your wisdom and let us know.