Apple TV is the hottest Device on the market to turn your TV into a full streaming and app filled computer device. Apple TV has tons of Apps and is the choice way to watch many of these apps like Netflix and Hulu +, HBO go, Showtime, as well as EPSN and many more. It also has the ability to Stream content from other devices with airplay.
Who Will Love Getting Apple TV as a Gift
Before we go into some of the specific details about this product, we have a short list of the types of people who are really going to love getting this as a gift.
- Students – Whether they’re in college or high school, you can bet that the young adult in your life is going to love being able to hook this up to their television and watch their favorite content on a big screen TV.
- Movie Lovers – Anyone who loves watching movies at home is going to really enjoy having Apple TV hooked up to their television. A lot of free content is available, including hit movies.
Other people are sure to love this as well – at least anyone who enjoys watching a lot of television.
Features and Benefits of Apple TV
Next, let’s go over what you can expect if you get this as a gift for yourself or someone close to you. This is our look at the most important features and benefits of the Apple TV. When you’re done reading, you’ll know why we’re recommending it as the ultimate high-tech gift.
- One Time Cost – The Apple TV has a simple one time fee with no reoccurring costs unless you buy some media or content off the iTunes store or subscribe to one of the apps services.
- Get the Cables – Don’t Forget to also get your HDMI cable because they are typically not included. The good news is that they are sold separately and for a very reasonable cost. If getting Apple TV as a gift, be sure to get the cables too!
- Great Picture – With full 1080p HD programming, you’re going to get incredible picture quality. This includes iTunes movies and TV shows, Netflix, Vimeo, photos and more – all in high resolution HD on your television.
- iCloud Compatible – For people who already use a lot of Apple devices, this will access purchased movies, TV shows, and music with iTunes Match right from iCloud. This is simple and easy to use but very powerful. You can also connect to a network via Wireless-N or Ethernet to get the content.
- Useful – You can stream games, video and more from iOS devices using AirPlay. Additionally, music, videos, and photos can be streamed from PCs and Macs.
- Great Sounding Audio – With HDMI and digital optical audio output; you’re going to get an awesome sound.
While the price of around $100 may be too steep to make this an appropriate gift for all people in your life, you can rest assured that your significant other or family member will love getting it. This can make a great gift for grandparents (or parents) from children who want to help them stay connected in the modern, digital world.
Do you have the Apple TV or have you been planning on getting it? Leave a comment and let us know what you thought about it or if you have any questions you want to get answered before you purchase it as a gift. Overall, we think this is one of the best tech gifts in this price range at the moment. What do you think?
Price: $119.99 Buy Now